Fleur Soiree Terms and Conditions
1. All Weddings must be paid in full no later than two weeks prior to the event date. Cash, check, credit card or money order are accepted forms of payment. A 50% deposit is required in order to reserve an event date.
This 50% deposit is non-refundable.
2. The client agrees that the items in their contract represent products and services that are requested for purchase and delivery for the event on the date indicated. No other products and/or services will be provided upon delivery.
3. The client understands that this is a custom order. In the event that the contract is canceled for any reason, Fleur Soiree reserves the right to withhold any payments made to cover items that were specifically ordered for the event. If the event is canceled within two weeks of the wedding date, no refunds will be given.
4. Fleur Soiree will deliver all itemized products documented in the contract to the event location at a time to be agreed upon by the client and Fleur Soiree. It is the responsibility of the client to have someone available to meet Fleur Soiree at the time of delivery for flower instructions, storage location, and/or set up instructions, if applicable.
5. Fleur Soiree will deliver flowers to the event at the predetermined time and will proceed in placing any decorations in their specified locations. However, in the event that the venue is not fully prepared, the staff at Fleur Soiree will not remain on the premises. Floral decorations will be left and instructions given to the event director or any other designated person delegated by the client.
6. After the event, it is the responsibility of the client to have any flowers and decorations removed from any venue.
7. Any rental items will be picked up by Fleur Soiree MINUS any flowers. Flower removal is the responsibility of the client.
8. Fleur Soiree cannot guarantee prolonged freshness of flowers used as ceremony or reception decorations at outdoor venues when temperatures exceed 80 degrees and delivery is requested more than three hours prior to the wedding hour.
9. The client has the right to make any minor changes with the consent of Fleur Soiree.
10. Fleur Soiree reserves the right to use photos and images of the client and flowers and designs for our website and other means of marketing and advertising unless specifically requested not to by the client.
11. The client understands that flower colors can vary from flower to flower and accepts that some variation in color is a natural phenomenon in nature, therefore in some cases Fleur Soiree cannot guarantee exact matches of color and cannot be held liable for variations in color that are not an exact match to other event items (dresses, ribbons, etc.) If this should occur, Fleur Soiree will contact the client in a timely manner.
12. Items provided by the client (vases, ribbons, etc.) must be brought to Fleur Soiree no later than two weeks prior to the event date and in usable condition...clean, polished, price tags removed, etc.
13. After the initial consultation, any other consultation or discussion requiring a visit to the floral studio will be done by appointment only. We cannot guarantee that we can meet with you if you arrive without an appointment or a prior phone call.
14. If final payment is not made before the two-week deadline, a service charge of 20% of the entire wedding balance will be assessed. Floral products are not ordered until the balance is paid in full. We initially price the wedding based on pre-booked flower prices. If the two-week deadline is not met, we must order flowers at higher market prices, which in turn raises your cost.
By signing below, I agree to the terms and conditions outlined above.